This position represents a great opportunity to become part of an international growing team and take responsibility for defined technical support, application development and part production to help to drive our growth in 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing market, specifically for production of parts manufactured using high performance plastics. We focus with our 3D printing solutions on demanding market segments such as aerospace, automotive, high tech and medical.
INTAMSYS Technology EMEA team is looking for a Technical & Application Support Engineer that will help INTAMSYS to grow by taking responsibility for defined technical support, application development and part production. The support tasks will be strongly focussed on our sales partners to support their local (prospective) customers as well as to continuously work with our partners to improve their local support ability. The printing will strongly be focussed on printing benchmark and testing parts at our Application Centre located at the INTAMSYS EMEA office.
This position is based at our INTAMSYS Technology GmbH office (EMEA office) in the Stuttgart area, Germany. INTAMSYS Technology GmbH is part of INTAMSYS Technology Co. Ltd, based in Shanghai, China.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Technical support & training
• Work closely with our partners, customers, and service team internally to provide technical support (level 2, 3) to our customers and partners
• Act as a pro-active member of the global technical support team.
• Discuss internally any solution that may solve any technical customer issue
• Conduct print simulations of printing issues
• Execute product upgrade programs with our partners
• Support first-time installations by partners or at strategic customers
• Provide service training to sales & service partners
• Provide operator training to strategic accounts and train-the-trainer programs to partners
Application Support & consultancy
• Manufacture customer benchmark and test parts at our application centre
• Support application development, material testing and print production parameter development
• Support customer visits to our Application Centre by product demonstration, presentations
• Support events occasionally (trainings, tradeshow, conferences, seminars, VIP visits) held by INTAMSYS or our sales partners regionally
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience in B2B, preferably in AM solutions or 3D printing systems. Knowledge of polymers and/or FFF technology is beneficial.
• Experience using 3D software, such as Magics, Solidworks, Cura, etc
• Fluent in English in writing and speaking. Fluency in German or any other languages is highly beneficial.
• Excellent presentation, demonstration, and communication skills
• Conceptual mind
• Sound business acumen
• ‘People’ person with open, ‘can do’ attitude. No 9-5 mentality
• No need for close supervision – self-starter
• Teamplayer in a multicultural environment
• Well organised
• Need to travel frequently across the EMEA region (post – Covid-19 )
Interested? Fill in below form ⬇️