Your career in 3D printing
Everyone from engineers to architects, teachers to medical professors are embracing 3D printing and our team is pushing boundaries to give them the tools they need, now and in the future. Every single employee plays their part in making this happen. We need your expertise – come and be a part of it!
Channel Marketing Manager
INTAMSYS is a worldwide 3D printing solutions manufacturer, focusing on high performance FFF. Our global headquarters is in Shanghai, China and have regional offices in Stuttgart, Germany, and Minneapolis, MN.
We are looking to expand our team and are currently seeking a Channel Marketing Manager that will help lead the marketing efforts for AMERICAS. As a channel marketing manager, the candidate chosen for this position will be tasked with lead generation, digital marketing, brand building, and other marketing events and initiatives. The person will be also tasked with working closely with our channel partners marketing teams to execute our marketing plans with the channel partners.
1. Digital lead generation: campaign development and implementation, marketing team support (work with Global Marketing Director to arrange email campaigns, online publishing, social media channels, SEO/SEM)
2. Manage lead generation data within our CRM
3. Analyze and adjust campaigns accordingly to maximize marketing efforts effectiveness.
4. Branding and awareness with the use of our social media outlets, drip campaigns, and other marketing activities to help nurture potential leads.
5. Support and execute the offline marketing events such as trade shows, conferences, webinars, VIP visits, training by INTAMSYS or our sales partners regionally.
6. Collaborating in cross-functional teams to produce effective promotional materials. Effectively work hand in hand with sales teams to get their message across. Be able to work with different regional marketing teams to get a singular message across.
7. Content generation: customer case stories, newsletters, press releases, marketing material and collaterals (banners, flyers, promotional videos, and so forth).
8. Develop and maintain frequent social media releases
9. Oversee product marketing: localizing sales & product documentation, communicating product, and maintaining the sales partner portal and AMERICAS marketing library.
10. Manage the AMERICAS marketing budget to effectively execute marketing plans and initiatives.
11. Less than 25% of travel required. Will need to be present for Trade shows, conferences, and various other events.
· Business or Marketing degree (or equivalent), digital marketing background preferred
· 3-5 years of relevant experience in digital marketing, marketing, and lead generation preferred
· 3D printing industry knowledge a plus
· Experience using CRM (Sales Force)
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
· Excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to communicate with overseas colleages as well as the team and partners in Americas.
· Office is located in Eden Prairie, MN. Hybrid or remote work will be considered for the right candidate.
Technical Support Engineer
Become part of an internationally growing team, taking on defined technical support, application development, and part production to help to drive growth in the 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing market, specifically for parts manufactured using high performance plastics. We focus our 3D printing solutions on demanding market industries such as aerospace, automotive, medical, and more.
INTAMSYS Technology Inc is looking for a Technical Support Engineer. This positions responsibilities will be strongly focused on assisting our sales partners to support current and prospective customers as well as to continuously work with our partners to improve their local support. The printing will strongly be focused on printing and testing benchmark parts at our US headquarters.
This position is based at our INTAMSYS Technology Inc office in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. INTAMSYS Technology Inc is part of INTAMSYS Technology Co. Ltd, based in Shanghai, China
Technical Support & Training
• Work closely with our partners, customers, and service team internally to provide technical support (level 1, 2) to our customers and partners.
• Be a proactive member of the global technical support team.
• Internally discuss solutions to solve technical customer issues
• Troubleshoot customer print quality
• Execute product upgrade programs with our partners
• Support first-time installations by partners and strategic customers
• Provide service training to sales & service partners
• Provide operator training to strategic accounts and train-the-trainer programs to partners
Application Support & Consultancy
• Manufacture customer benchmarks and test parts at our Additive Manufacturing Lab
• Support application development, material testing, and printing parameter development
• Support customer visits to our Additive Manufacturing Lab by providing product demonstration presentations
• Support events (trainings, tradeshow, conferences, seminars, customer visits) held by INTAMSYS or sales partners regionally
• Bachelor’s Degree or Associates degree with 3-5 years of Engineering/Additive Manufacturing/3D printing experience
• Strong troubleshooting skills. Mechanical/Electrical engineering study background
• Excellent presentation, demonstration, and communication skills
• No need for close supervision – self-starter
• Teamplayer in a multicultural environment
• Business travel is required
• Knowledge of polymers and/or FFF technology
• Experience using 3D software, such as Magics, Solidworks, Cura, etc
Customer Support Specialist
This position represents a great opportunity to become part of an international growing team and take responsibility for technical support in 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing market, specifically for production of parts manufactured using high performance plastics. We focus with our 3D printing solutions on demanding market segments such as aerospace, automotive, high tech and medical.
INTAMSYS Technology EMEA team is looking for a Customer Support Specialist that will help INTAMSYS to grow by taking responsibility for defined technical support.
The support tasks will be strongly focussed on our sales partners to support their local customers as well as to continuously work with our partners to improve their local support ability.
This position is based at our INTAMSYS Technology GmbH office (EMEA office) in Zeppelinstr.35 73760 Ostfildern, Stuttgart area, Germany.
INTAMSYS Technology GmbH is part of INTAMSYS Technology Co. Ltd, based in Shanghai, China.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities (90%)
Side Tasks (10%)
Field Service Engineer
This position represents a great opportunity to become part of an international growing team and take responsibility for defined technical support, maintenance, repair, and operations with INTAMSYS 3D printing solutions. This position supports INTAMSYS to further develop our growth in 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing market, specifically for production of parts manufactured using engineering and high-performance plastics. We focus with our 3D printing solutions on demanding market segments such as aerospace, automotive, high tech and medical.
INTAMSYS Technology EMEA team is looking for a Field Service Engineer that will help INTAMSYS to grow and achieve high customer satisfaction by taking responsibility for defined technical support maintenance, repair and operations with INTAMSYS 3D printing solutions. In this role you will focus to support our sales resellers and key account customers. You will travel regularly to visit resellers and customers to install, repair and maintain printers. You will also repair our own 3D-printers and customer 3d-printers in our workshop.
This position is based at our INTAMSYS Technology GmbH office (EMEA office) in the Stuttgart area, Germany. INTAMSYS Technology GmbH is a 100% subsidiary of INTAMSYS Technology Co. Ltd, based in Shanghai, China.
· Work closely with our resellers and our global customer support team to provide technical support (level 2, 3) to our customers
· Act as a pro-active member of the global technical support team to execute repair tasks
· Work hand in hand with the EMEA customer support team to conduct solutions and resolve issues for our customers
· Discuss internally any solution that may solve technical issues of our customers
· Execute product upgrade programs of our printers with our resellers
· Provide installation support to resellers or at strategic customers
· Provide service training to our resellers
· Provide operator training to strategic accounts and train-the-trainer programs to resellers
· Repair our own 3dprinter fleet but also customer printers in-house
· Manage logistics for spare parts and repairs together with our colleagues in EMEA and Shanghai
· Use our CRM system to follow up our support cases and to record your executed tasks
· Support occasionally the Application Engineers to execute printing tasks