Marketing & Sales Support Manager, EMEA
This position represents a great opportunity to become part of an international growing team and take responsibility for a wide array of marketing and sales support activities to drive our growth in 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing market (Industry 4.0), specifically for production of parts with high performance plastics.
INTAMSYS Technology EMEA team is looking for a Marketing & Sales Support Manager that will help the team to define and execute global marketing activities as part of the global marketing team on one hand and on the other hand support our EMEA sales operations with a strong focus on our sales partners to enable their sales as well as support their local marketing and lead generation initiatives.
This position is executed out of our INTAMSYS Technology GmbH office (EMEA office) based in Stuttgart area, Germany, part of INTAMSYS Technology Co. Ltd, based in Shanghai, China. You will report to the VP EMEA as well as to the Global Marcom Manager, based in Shanghai.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Participate in marketing activity planning as part of the global marketing team and execute EMEA marketing activities to increase market share
• Manage the EMEA marketing budget
• Lead generation: campaign development and implementation and support (email campaigns, online publishing, social media channels, SEO)
• Leading the corporate (global) social marketing channel strategy and execution
• Collaborating in cross-functional teams – from application to product marketing and sales – to produce effective promotional materials
• Manage inbound marketing system, including campaign development and data analysis.
• Content generation: work with customers & journalists to collect customer experience, newsletters, press releases
• Actively support and drive marketing activities by our partners as well as drive implementation of our campaigns through our partner network
• Maintain relations with local press
• Product marketing: localizing sales & product documentation, communicating product and pricing information and maintaining the sales partner portal and EMEA marketing library.
• Organize event participation (tradeshow, conferences, seminars, VIP visits, training) by INTAMSYS or our sales partners regionally
• Tradeshow support and participation. Occasional travel required.
• Administrative sales support (ordering, logistics, delivery times, customer visits, CRM based reporting, social media traffic reporting)
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in communications, marketing or related business fields
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in B2B, preferably in solutions or systems, possibly in 3D printing
• Digital marketing skills and experience (email marketing, digital communications/campaigns and social media programs)
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint). Photoshop is a plus
• Experience in lead generation, nurturing, and CRM, preferably SALESFORCE.COM
• Fluent in English and German both in writing and speaking. High level of English writing skills required – native English speaker is a plus
• Technical acumen
• No need for close supervision – self-starter
• Passion of getting-things done and leadership potential
• Teamplayer in a multicultural environment
• Well organised
• ‘People’ person with open, ‘can do’ attitude. No 9-5 mentality
Interested? Contact us at email@example.com